The NJSBDC International Trade Program offers expert one-to-one counseling and training on all aspects of international trade business, including:
- How to start and run an international trade business
- How to develop international marketing and sales
- How to find international customers and suppliers
- How to distribute, and arrange the logistics of moving and delivering products
- How to get paid and make payments, using letter of credit and other methods
- How to handle the legal aspects of international trade, including contracts and distribution agreements, from a layman’s point of view
- How to limit risks in international trade
- How to understand and use INCOTERMS, the international language of how to buy, sell, deliver and get paid
- How to obtain Export Working Capital Loans and other financing
- How to work with resources, including NJSBDC, SBA and the USDOC
We’re here to help!
Fill out our Request for Business Counseling to schedule an appointment with one of our business counselors.
Register for one of our small business training courses.
For information about another topic, please contact our office by email,
or call (973) 321-1378. We look forward to speaking with you.